We commit to bring a new and stylish product to the market and add a unique blend of the old and new to our products. To create quality goods for the general public and provide useful brief cases, bags and other accessories for people interested in long lasting quality products.
Our Vision and Mission statements have guided our business practices through both good and bad economic times. To us, it not only reflects our organization’s vision and guiding values, but it also serves as our benchmark for success. It inspires all those involved in Townsend Leather to give their very best.
All orders must be confirmed in writing.
- Purchase orders must have an order number clearly shown.
- Verbal orders or instructions will not be accepted.
Ownership title of any of the promotional merchandise ordered by our clients will remain
with us until payment has been made in full into our account or when our cheques are cleared.
Please contact us for further information on our sample policy.
- We accept: Bankcard, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Cheque, BPay or Direct Deposit.
- No Merchant Fee for Visa and MasterCard up to $3,000.
- Visa and MasterCard over $3,000: 2% merchant fee.
- Amex: 3% merchant fee on all charges.
- For the first 3 orders, payment is done before dispatching of final goods.
- After 3 orders please administer a credit application form and apply for a 30 day account.
Exceptions to this are as follows:
- Government or school bodies that produce a purchase order will be given 30 days net from
- All credit accounts must be maintained on a 30 day net basis. Failure to do so will result in
- client's account being placed on 'Stop Supply' and all future orders payment must be done
- before dispatching of final goods.
- We make best efforts to ship your promotional goods/ orders to client's prescribed destination
- in the most economical way possible according to specified date and production limitations.
- We cannot be held responsible for goods lost or delayed after the FOB transaction;
- by common carrier, international Customs departments or by 'acts of God'.
- Insurance is available at a rate of 2% of value of order. If insurance is waived, shipment is
- at the receiver's risk; otherwise we can book on client’s courier account.
- All orders will be shipped using our account and billed with your order at published rates for
- that carrier. If clients prefer to use your own account, we can accommodate that too.
- Clients will have to provide us with the carrier name and account number.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Once the order confirmation form has been signed, it is agreed we will supply products on the
specified time as stated on the order confirmation form. If and when order is cancelled after
signing the order confirmation form, cancellation fees may apply. Fees can vary from order to
order depending on status of the job, but typically the costs involved are artwork fees, set-up
costs, restocking fee or full payment of job if items have already been decorated.
You will not be responsible for cancellation fees if we don’t have the item in stock or
we don’t ship by the promised date specified on the order confirmation form.
If artwork is not supplied in correct format, artwork charges are billed at
NPRS 360 +GST per hour. Some minor artwork may be done at no cost.
Please check with us and we can supply a quote.
CLAIMS OR RETURNS
In the unlikely event of a claim, only written claims will be accepted and
must be made
within 14 days of receiving the goods. Claims or returns will only be
there is a fault in the product supplied or an error in the printing.
Faulty goods must be
returned for inspection before a refund or replacement of stock
will be issued.
The colors of the merchandise pictured on this website are only
indicative. If exact color
matching is required, please request a sample.
Any company or person/s defaulting on a payment will be actively
pursued by us. All fees
involved in recovering the debt will be billed to that company or person/s.
Any account over
60 days past due will be given to our debt collectors. A 1.5% interest
charge will be added to
the invoice from the invoice issue date for as long as the debt remains
unpaid and all recovery
costs will be added to the outstanding amount.